Details for Golden Rule Credit Union
MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE “Golden Rule” Community Credit Union is seeking a friendly, member-focused team player to fill F/T and P/T Member Service Representative positions. If you like helping others and are willing to learn, we will train you so you can be responsible for providing quality financial services, responding to member requests/questions and accurately handling checks, cash & coin. Additional responsibilities include assisting members with opening accounts, taking/processing/ closing loan applications and other back-office responsibilities while working closely with other team members to ensure our members receive outstanding services. This position requires someone who enjoys serving others, is respectful, conscientious and good with numbers. Possessing a “can do” attitude, the ideal candidate will have at a minimum high school diploma, good math, reading & listening skills. Bilingual a plus. If you are looking for a fast-paced working environment with a good staff, consider joining our team at “Golden Rule” Community Credit Union. (P/T hrs, approx., 3-20+ hrs/wk. Additional hours may be available. We do have team members who work only Saturday mornings.) For immediate consideration, forward your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to: President/CEO “Golden Rule” Community Credit Union 1175 W. Fond du Lac St., PO Box 97 Ripon, WI 54971 • Across from Walgreens
- Getting to Know: Green Lake School Board member Meade Grim reflects on 12 years on the board
- Boy Scouts' food drive brings in nearly 1 1/2 tons of food, $600 for food pantry
- Salvation Army Red Kettle drive underway, volunteers are needed
- Some businesses still will hold Living Windows
- Ripon school district, local organizations deserve shout-outs
- What has happened to common sense in Ripon and Wisconsin?
- Editorial: Time to move dispatch to FdL County
- Larry Gene Smerling
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.